The “YesWePlan! project is co-financed by the Erasmus + program of the European Union and links different European countries in order to share experiences and examples of good practices to bridge the gender gap in the field of architecture and civil engineering by supporting and improving the skills of women in their profession through training and consulting programs that adapt to the unique conditions of the countries.
The tools developed under the project and the intellectual results with the direct involvement of policy makers have the potential to change the mindset and change policies to contribute to gender equality in European countries in the long term.
Download the reports :
– YesWePlan European Parlament
– YwP_Country Situation Report GERMANY
– YwP_Country Situation Report_SLOVENIA
– YwP_Country Situation Report SPAIN
– YwP_Country Situation Report_AUSTRIA
– YwP Country Situation Report_FRANCE