- 15 h Claudia MATTOGNO architect urban planner, professor of the University of Architecture of the Sapienza in Rome -ITALY- presents the history of women in architecture.
- 15 h 20 Angela BRADY architect ex-president of the RIBA – UK will present her action in favor of women in her action called Diversecity and Women in architecture in England and Ireland and in favor of young budding architects.
- 15 h 40 Bettina DREIER FIALA, architect member of the Chamber of Architects of AUSTRIA and leader of the Erasmus plus YesWePlan! project, will present the actions of the group to analyze the situation of women architects in Europe and to propose solutions to improve their presence in this male-dominated profession.
- 15h 55 Spela KUHAR, member of the Slovenian Chamber of Architects and referent of the Erasmus plus project “YesWePlan! “project will discuss the Slovenian context and the place of women architects in Slovenia as well as the exemplary actions undertaken.
- 16 h 10 Catherine GUYOT architect President of WomenInArchitecture.FR and secretary general of ARVHA will present the actions she leads in favor of women architects and in particular the prize for women architects which for 9 years has been celebrating talented women architects.
Then the 4 French laureates of the Woman Architect 2020 Award will briefly present their career path and explain the reasons that led them to apply for this award, and will give some advice to improve the place of women in architecture.
- 16 20 The young women architects Stéphanie Franceschi, Caroline Mangin and Marie Fade, from OH!SOM architect based in Marseille, who won the YOUNG WOMAN ARCHITECT 2020 prize, will talk about their experience as young women in the profession.
- 16 h 30 Sophie DENISSOF – Architect associate CASTRO DENISSOF will talk about her experience as an architect associate with Roland CASTRO and involved in the projects, including the one that led to the awarding of the mention OEUVRE ORIGINALE for the building Habiter le ciel in Aubervilliers.
- 16h 40 Cathrin TREBELJAHR architect practicing in France and Switzerland won the ORIGINAL WORK PRIZE for the restructuring of the VERSOIX center will talk about her experience as the leader of her agency, and how she walks the path to success by producing quality architecture.
- 17h Florence LIPSKY architect associate – LIPSKY ROLLET – who wins the WOMAN ARCHITECT PRIZE 2020 of ARVHA will talk about her commitment as a professor and as a practitioner of architecture to produce quality projects.
- 17 h10 We will also have a few words from the two winners of the international prize, each one particularly involved in a rich, promising, egalitarian and contemporary architecture: Benedetta TAGLIABUE and Anna HERINGER