||Interview of Manuelle Gautrand, Laureate of the Prize of Women Architects 2016, category Original Work. The long version of the interview is available here : Long version
For ARVHA she answered to those questions :
- How did you get your first order ?
- Can you talk about your experience with Rem Koolhaas ?
- Can you tell us about the Prize of Housing of the Architecture Academy 2016 that you won ?
- How did you get orders in France ?
- Have you a specific architectural writing ?
- Tell us about the work you presented for the category Original Work, the neighbourhood of Bègles in Bordeaux (France)
- Why did you participate to the Prize of Women Architects? Do you think it is useful ?
- Would you recommend to other women to participate to the Prize ?
- Have you known discrimination during your career ?
- What advice would you give to young women who would like to be architect ?