||Interview of Véronique Joffre, Laureate of the Prize of Women Architects 2016, category Woman Architect. The long version of the interview is available here : Long version
For ARVHA, they answered to those questions :
- How did you get your first order ?
- Are your projects more from the private or public sector ?
- How Architecture enters in your life ?
- Can you talk about your experience in the USA ?
- What is your working method ?
- What is your requirement level in the realisation of your works ?
- Have you a specific architectural writing ?
- Tell us about a project you present for the Prize of Woman Architect : The Medical home in Caussade (France)
- Tell us about your project of ilôt Liberation in Balma (France).
- Tell us about the recreation centre in the Andromède neighbourhood in Blagnac (France)
- Does teaching can enrich your architectural activity ?
- What are your projects you working on currently ?
- Why did you participate to the Prize of Women architects ?
- Did you encounter discriminations in your professional life ?
- Would you recommend to other women to participate to the Prize ?
- What are your expectation toward the repercussion of the Prize ?