||Interview of Véronique Descharrières, Laureate of the Prize of Women Architects 2015, category Original Work. The long version of the interview is available here : Long version
For ARVHA she answered to those questions :
- Did you start your career alone or as an associate ?
- How the division of roles is done at the Agency ?
- What are your leading project ?
- Tell us about your project in the Zoo at Vincennes (France).
- Is it also a project you did in partnership ?
- Do you have also project you did abroad ?
- What brings you education ?
- Do you think there is a form of discrimination towards women in the field of Architecture ?
- What do you think of the Prize of Women Architects ?